The Uniondale Fire Department was dispatched to a car into a house at 809 Uniondale Avenue on the morning of Monday, February 5th, 2018. When fire department units arrived on scene they were met with a two-vehicle accident with one vehicle into a home and negative entrapment. Upon further investigation it was discovered that the home’s gas service had been struck resulting in a leak. Nassau County Police Emergency Services Unit 2421 pulled the vehicle away from the home and firefighters were able to isolate the gas and electric services. There were no serious injuries or structural damage. All fire department units were under the command of Uniondale Chief of Department Smith .
- SFFD GAS LEAK
- Copiague F.D. Signal 13 Ferraris St. 2/8/18